$150 So Cal Gas rebate available when replacing a conventional tank-type water heater
The TK-510U-I (Indoor) supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems and can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications.
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.82 for Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Maximum BTU input 199,000 - Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Field convertible from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane
- Maximum flow rate of 10.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.7 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Includes built-in temperature controller and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Easy-Link up to four units without a Multi-Unit Controller
- Multi-Link up to 20 units with a Multi-Unit Controller
Specification Information: http://www.takagi.com/media/59166/TBGSS01212.pdf
State of California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain one or more substances or chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.