$200 So Cal Gas rebate available when replacing a conventional tank-type water heater.
The T-H3 supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- 10-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Commercial use
- Energy Factor of 0.95 for Natural Gas
- Maximum flow rate of 10.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (5.4 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- NSF certified for commercial applications
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Easy-Link up to four units without a Multi-Unit Controller
- Multi-Link up to 20 units with a Multi-Unit Controller
- Integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
Specification Information: http://store-00zcdx.mybigcommerce.com/content/TH3J-TH3S-TH3-Spec-Sheet.pdf
State of California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain one or more substances or chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.